DTR650 BLACK ISM 1W 10CH 900 MHZ
Enhanced coverage, battery life, and audio quality aren’t the only advantages of our new digital on-site two-way radios. No license is required to operate our 900 MHz units. And for enhanced security, we added Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) with 50 non-overlapping groups. Unlike analog radios, multiple group communications can occur simultaneously on the same channel.
In addition to these overall benefits, you’ll be able take advantage of many leading-edge operational features that were never available previously. And you’ll soon wonder how you managed without them. Because the digital technology of the DTR550™ and DTR650™ enables each unit to have its own unique 11-digit identification, you get a new level of radio communication versatility with these calling options:
DIGITAL ONE-TO-ONE CALLING
Allows you to call and talk privately with a specific user’s radio. A private-call recipient can receive an alert—either an audible or vibrating signal. And the recipient’s unit displays the caller’s ID.
DIGITAL ONE-TO-MANY CALLING
• Public group call—all other DTR Series™ radios on the same group ID and channel hear communications, similar to analog radio operation.
• Private group call—enables you to program DTR Series radios to communicate with specific sets of group members. Caller ID displays group identification. Individual unit identification also enables:
• Call forwarding to other radio IDs—notify others that you’re unavailable and allow them to speak with another contact for assistance.
• Transmit ID—receiving radios will display the radio ID of the transmitting unit and, if listed in the receiving radio’s contact list, the transmitting unit’s radio name. The DTR550 and DTR650 also feature:
• Short message service (SMS) text messaging—with ten preset messages (five on DTR550) for example, “I’ll call you back in 5 minutes,” and support for keyed-in custom messages to meet more specific needs.
• Scroll list—can display frequently used group and private IDs for easiest access. You can also view a recent-calls list, showing the source and target of the last 10 transmissions with time and date information.
It all adds up to a superb combination of features for your convenience, management, and productivity all at an extraordinary value.
Motorola DTR650 features a 900 MHz ISM license-free band. This radio differs from the DTR550 in that it is a supervisor radio and has the ability to key up the 550's mic.